New service: help with renting a home
Help with renting a home
Friendly Housing is happy to help you find suitable housing in Eindhoven. We can imagine that your search raises many questions. You are often not familiar with the environment, market-based rental prices and Dutch legislation on renting a home.
This is the moment when you can engage Friendly Housing as a rental agent!
We have an excellent knowledge of the rental market and work with very attractive rates, which means that you as a tenant are advantageous and save a lot of time.
What we will do for you:
- Inventory of your search requirements;
- Actively look for a suitable home within our portfolio, but also with other reliable real estate agencies;
- Guidance with a maximum of 5 viewings;
- Negotiating with the landlord about the rental conditions;
- Make an appropriate proposal to the lessor on behalf of the client;
- Control of the lease;
- Guidance at check-in.
Rate after the conclusion of a written lease:
€ 750, - excl. 21% VAT
This price is a fixed amount and is not determined by the amount of the rent.
Optional to book:
Extra viewing(s): € 50, - excl. 21% VAT per appointment, per new accommodation to be viewed.
If you want to hire Friendly Housing to act as a rental broker, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org